Information such as policies, tenant handbook and frequently-asked questions can be found on the tenants page.
You can refer to this page for maintenance requests or use the tenant drop-down menu.
Information regarding application to subsidiary housing and frequently asked questions regarding future tenants can be found on the apply page.
Contractors can bid on contracts on the contact us page.
Who We Are
We are a non-profit organization that develops and manages affordable housing, encouraging community and personal growth.
Building Inclusive Communities Together
Our core values define how we work with each other and our clients to support families and individuals are they create homes and communities:
- Community: We enable inclusive communities to grow and prosper
- Homes: We support the creation of homes
- People: We are a people centred organization
- Service: We serve our communities with respect and dignity
- Quality: We provide high quality housing
- Innovation: We innovate and collaborate to create solutions